`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Shave seconds off your time and go for a new personal best. If speed is your motivation, the DS TRAINER delivers, whether it’s building up speed with once-a-week interval training or taking aim at that sub-3 marathon.
Launch yourself forward with a new, lighter upper that’s been stripped back to a single layer.
- Target old PBs with a lightweight, stripped-back speed-running shoe
- Push off and accelerate faster with a propulsion plate in the outsole
- Get a comfortable fit with a lightweight upper made of a single layer
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.:
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
California Slip Lasting:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap.
- This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
- Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately.
- This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.
- Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Asics Gel DS Trainer 21 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Asics gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Running items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU