`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Shave seconds off your time and go for a new personal best. If speed is your motivation, the DS TRAINER delivers, whether it’s building up speed with once-a-week interval training or taking aim at that sub-3 marathon.
Launch yourself forward with a new, lighter upper that’s been stripped back to a single layer.
- Target old PBs with a lightweight, stripped-back speed-running shoe
- Push off and accelerate faster with a propulsion plate in the outsole
- Get a comfortable fit with a lightweight upper made of a single layer
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.:
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
California Slip Lasting:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Asics Gel DS Trainer 21 unique. If you are interested in Asics Gel DS Trainer 21, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store runnerinn. Our extensive Running shoes collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your running & triathlon activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at runnerinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU