`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Take aim at your PBs in a featherweight shoe built for race days. You can even lace them up for your next marathon, as long as you’ve trained in them and feel comfortable going long distance with less protection.
Keep running efficiently late into the race with stabilising tech in the midsole and outsole. And stay cool from start to finish line with breathable Magic Sole tech in the forefoot. Race comfortably, too, with a soft mesh upper and no seams.
- Focus on speed in a shoe that uses lightweight materials and tech
- Get support late into the race with DuoMax in the midsole that really kicks in as you start to tire
- Run comfortably with a sock-like fit and no seams to irritate your skin
California Slip Lasting:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
DuoMax® Support System:
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Vented midsole and outsole minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- Built on ASICS’ Racing Last.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
Light AHAR sponge:
- A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap.
- This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
- Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately.
- This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.
- Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
What do you think about finding Asics Gel DS Racer 11 with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Asics. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU