`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe.
Shave seconds from your time in a shoe that gets you from landing to push off faster. Youll be through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. It all adds up to a shoe that matches your foots biomechanics perfectly.
- Get powerful push offs with a bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole and straighter platform under your big toe
- Make your running as efficient as possible with a flex groove down the outsole that guides your foot
- Soften every landing with GEL cushioning in the back and front
- Go faster with the new CUMULUS thats 5g lighter than the past edition
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Gender Specific Cush: The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Asics Gel Cumulus 17 has the Asics official manufacturer warranty. As an Asics official retailer, all our offered running & triathlon items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In runnerinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Women´s shoes products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Running items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU