`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
You want the flexibility to run your way, and the GEL-CUMULUS GS serves it up perfectly thanks to flex grooves that make your running more efficient. Each step is cushioned with GEL in the front and back so you can run further without worrying about uncomfortable feet.
- Run with no irritation thanks to fewer seams on the shoe
- Roll your foot effortlessly with added flexibility in the sole to support your developing running style
- Keep your support for longer with added durability thanks to a stitched toe and abrasion-resistant rubber on the sole
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
California Slip Lasting
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap.
- This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
- Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately.
- This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.
- Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
If what you need is Asics Gel Cumulus 17 GS Junior, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other running & triathlon products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Running supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Asics gel cumulus 17 gs junior
Gon%C3%A7alves - 13/01/2017
Good value for money I bought for my daughter run and is very happy.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU