`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Get a shoe that combines a very lightweight design with protection and cushioning. You can still take on your longer runs with fuzeGEL underfoot, so lightweight it can be spread from your forefoot to your rearfoot.
See that fuzeGEL in the rearfoot through windows in the Solyte cage around the heel. And feel more of the ground beneath your feet with an 8mm heel drop – lower than a road running shoe.
- Pronation: Neutral
- Take on longer runs with 360° lightweight fuzeGEL cushioning
- Get a close-to-the-ground feel with a full-contact outsole and 8mm heel drop
- Run comfortably with an OrthoLite sockliner
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- CLEANING: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- WASHING: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- DRYING: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Asics FuzeX has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Asics FuzeX you have purchased at runnerinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Asics and complete your order in Running products always at the best price.
Can these shoes be used with orthotics?
pm430 - 01/05/2017
Hi, I would need to use this shoes with my orthotics. Can you remove the insole? Thanks
our experts answer
Yes, you could remove the insole of this shoe. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU