`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Designed with a focus on fast paced training, the Trino Jacket combines the weather resistant, windproof protection of WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Vistrasari?.
Protection is focused in the front of the jacket.
The chest, shoulders and tops of the arms are constructed from WINDSTOPPER®.
Utilizing Vistrasari? under the arms and on the back and sides elevates temperature regulation and ergonomic freedom.
Every feature on the Trino Jacket is selected for high output activities.
Stash pockets in the rear are designed for grabbing energy foods or other small essentials without breaking stride, and the zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials.
The drop hem at the back provides added coverage, and the collar is brushed for softness.
BORN TO RUN:
Cross country skiing, snowshoeing and running all require ergonomic freedom.
The Trino jacket leverages Arc?teryx articulated patterning and gusseted construction for maximum range of motion without excess fabric or volume.
The jacket stays streamlined, and motion is free.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Highly breathable?maintains comfort during aerobic activity - Lightweight - Quick-drying - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Design:
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - No-lift gusseted underarms Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Locking zipper pulls - Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Long sleeves - Stretch-woven cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Two rear pockets with angled access Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light Specifications:
- P50k WINDSTOPPER® - Vistrasari??90% polyester, 10% elastane, 230 g/m².
High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
If you want to purchase the best Men´s clothing products of Arc’teryx, you have found the best place at runnerinn. At runnerinn we always work with the best brands like Arc’teryx to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our running & triathlon products like Arc’teryx Trino. Place your order now and receive Arc’teryx Trino as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE