`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Versatile and very warm, the Thorium SV vest combines the exceptional insulation of a box walled down jacket with the freedom of a vest. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers superior warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The vest’s baffles use box wall construction to deliver maximum loft. The outer is soft, durable Arato 40 nylon, a lightweight material that withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
ATTENTION to DETAILS- The Thorium SV Vest is designed to deliver the versatility to perform as an outer layer in dry, moderately cold weather, or as a lofty midlayer for more severe temperature drops. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit is streamlined enough to fit under a shell, but leaves room for layers underneath should it be worn as a standalone. The women’s specific patterning and construction optimizes the Thorium SV’s performance and fit. Gaskets are placed under the arms to block drafts, an internal dump pocket stows gloves or a toque, an internal zippered pocket secures a smartphone or wallet, and two insulated zippered pockets warm the hands.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Insulated collar
- Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Gaskets under the arms seal out drafts
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 40 - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- Weight: 280 g / 9.9 oz
SV | Severe Weather:
- Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Arc’teryx Thorium SV Vest has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Arc’teryx Thorium SV Vest you have purchased at runnerinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Arc’teryx and complete your order in Vests products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE