`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Versatile, light and packable, the Tenquille Hoody offers essential protection while trekking or hiking in shifting conditions.
Made from Arc?teryx Kauss? 100% polyester softshell with a durable water repellent finish, the Tenquille resists moisture and repels wind.
A light, durable double weave, Kauss? has a textured backer for comfort next to the skin.
Highly air permeable Circuit? polyester panels under the arms aid ventilation and deliver performance stretch.
The streamlined, fitted hood adds protection and warmth, and the cuffs have a knit gusset that helps create a secure seal but still allows the sleeves to be easily pushed up for heat dump.
PERFORMANCE for WOMEN:
Arc?teryx designs are thoughtful, thorough and inspired by use.
This includes a no-compromise approach when developing for women.
With careful, detailed attention put on specific aspects of fit, freedom of movement, feature selection and performance, the Tenquille Hoody?s design is driven by a focus on function, with a fit and ergonomic freedom developed specifically for women.
DESIGNED to EXPLORE:
The Arc?teryx commitment to ergonomic performance and fit is an important factor that makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort.
Freedom of movement is built in with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms.
The Athletic fit is streamlined but allows room for light layers, and the hip length cut rides comfortably under a hipbelt.
Two large hand pockets are easily accessible while wearing a pack.
Easy to pack and weighing only 255g (9oz), the Tenquille is designed to explore.
- Weather resistant - Lightweight - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Breathable fabric sections under arms Patterning:
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile Hood Configuration:
- Low-profile hood with laminated brim Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap - Corded zipper pulls Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Adjustable hem drawcord - Laminated hem Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers - Pockets accessible while wearing backpack Specifications:
255g / 9 oz Materials:
- Circuit??Polyester weave - Kauss??100% polyester.
A weather-shedding stretch double weave.
The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
If you want to know more about ARC TERYX Tenquille Hoody or other products of the brand ARC TERYX in the Women´s clothing category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your running & triathlon activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Jackets soft shell collection, you can choose running & triathlon products from ARC TERYX, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE