`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Warming up, working out and cooling down, this is a highly versatile, lightweight training pant for outdoor athletes.
Body mapped articulation, athletic fit and e3D patterning deliver ergonomic performance and freedom to move.
The air permeable Socora fabric has built-in stretch and is treated with a DWR finish to repel light precipitation.
Designed to function on the move as well as in static situations, they feature a ¾-length side zip for easy on and off, even over shoes.
Arcteryx e3D patterning creates a comfortable, streamlined athletic fit.
Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Socora polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement.
Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
These are highly versatile training pants for a variety of conditions and a range of activities.
Use them on a cold days run, warm up in them on race days, or pair them with the Stradium Jacket for a comprehensive post training set up.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Breathable - Lightweight - Quick-drying Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Gusseted crotch Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Locking zipper pulls - 3/4 length side zippers Waist & Belt Configuration:
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord - Elasticized waist Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers - Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket Specifications:
- Socora?100% polyester, 105g/m².
Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in running & triathlon equipment, discover runnerinn. As Arc’teryx authorized dealer, all of our running & triathlon products have the full manufacturer warranty of Arc’teryx. Select one of our Men´s clothing categories and discover the range of Men´s clothing products that we have for your favorite activity like Arc’teryx Stradium Pants. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE