`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Warming up, working out and cooling down, this is a highly versatile, lightweight training pant for outdoor athletes.
Body mapped articulation, athletic fit and e3D patterning deliver ergonomic performance and freedom to move.
The air permeable Socora fabric has built-in stretch and is treated with a DWR finish to repel light precipitation.
Designed to function on the move as well as in static situations, they feature a ¾-length side zip for easy on and off, even over shoes.
Arcteryx e3D patterning creates a comfortable, streamlined athletic fit.
Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Socora polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement.
Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
These are highly versatile training pants for a variety of conditions and a range of activities.
Use them on a cold days run, warm up in them on race days, or pair them with the Stradium Jacket for a comprehensive post training set up.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Breathable - Lightweight - Quick-drying Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Gusseted crotch Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Locking zipper pulls - 3/4 length side zippers Waist & Belt Configuration:
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord - Elasticized waist Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers - Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket Specifications:
- Socora?100% polyester, 105g/m².
Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Would like to buy Arc’teryx Stradium Pants? You are at the right place! In the category of Pants at the online running & triathlon store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best running & triathlon products, that adapt to your needs at runnerinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Men´s clothing sales.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE