`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Stripped to the essentials, this ultralight, highly compressible windshell is a necessity for climbers, hikers and bikers. Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, this very light layer provides simple, effective shelter. Use the Squamish Jacket when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable midlayer.
- Arcteryx designers pared the Squamish Jacket to its essence so that it could deliver optimal protection with minimal weight. The zipper, wind flap and seams are minimized. Pockets are virtually eliminated. This careful attention to feature selection, materials and construction allowed Arcteryx to deliver a jacket with hyperlight performance.
VERSATILITY IN MOTION:
- Arcteryx recognizes that the lightweight windshell is an outdoor essential and is used for a range of activities. Freedom to move is key, so the Squamish Jackets patterning and gusseting provide ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing. Another aspect is weight. At a scant 155g (5.5 oz) and extremely packable, the Squamish Jacket is easy to bring along, especially for those who move fast and light.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Reflective logo
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Weight: 135 g / 4.8 oz
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Do you want to know which other related running & triathlon products Arc’teryx has? At runnerinn, you can buy all the necessary Jackets windproof items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Arc’teryx Squamish is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE