`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Stripped to the essentials, this ultralight, highly compressible windshell is a necessity for climbers, hikers and bikers.
Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, this very light layer provides simple, effective shelter.
Use the Squamish Jacket when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable midlayer.
- Arcteryx designers pared the Squamish Jacket to its essence so that it could deliver optimal protection with minimal weight.
The zipper, wind flap and seams are minimized.
Pockets are virtually eliminated.
This careful attention to feature selection, materials and construction allowed Arcteryx to deliver a jacket with hyperlight performance.
VERSATILITY IN MOTION:
- Arcteryx recognizes that the lightweight windshell is an outdoor essential and is used for a range of activities.
Freedom to move is key, so the Squamish Jackets patterning and gusseting provide ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing.
Another aspect is weight.
At a scant 155g (5.5 oz) and extremely packable, the Squamish Jacket is easy to bring along, especially for those who move fast and light.
- Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - Gusseted underarms - Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile Collar Configuration:
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort - Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Micro corded zipper pulls - Full length Vislon front zip with windflap Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point - Stows away in its own pocket - Reflective logo Specifications:
- Tyono? 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon - Weight:
135 g / 4.8 oz - Fit:
Athletic Fit, Hip Length Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
If you want to purchase the best Men´s clothing products of Arc’teryx, you have found the best place at runnerinn. At runnerinn we always work with the best brands like Arc’teryx to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our running & triathlon products like Arc’teryx Squamish. Place your order now and receive Arc’teryx Squamish as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE