`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Extremely light and compressible, this hooded windshell features ultralight minimalist construction and stows in the chest pocket for maximum packability.
Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, this very light layer provides simple, effective shelter.
Use the Squamish Hoody when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable midlayer.
VERSATILITY IN MOTION:
- Arcteryx recognizes that the lightweight windshell is an outdoor essential and is used for a range of activities.
Freedom to move is key, so the Squamish Hoodys patterning and gusseting provide ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing.
Another aspect is weight.
At a scant 155g (5.5 oz) and extremely packable, the Squamish Hoody is easy to bring along, especially for those who move fast and light.
A BETTER HOOD:
- Arcteryx puts incredible focus into every feature.
Everything has its reason, is developed and selected to maximize performance.
The Squamish Hoody features the Arcteryx StormHood?.
Helmet compatible, the StormHood? can be cinched with one-handed drawcords, pulling it tight to rotate with the head.
This provides ergonomic freedom and allows for improved vision while on the move.
- Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - Gusseted underarms - Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile - Adjustable hood drawcords - Soft hood brim Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip - Micro corded zipper pulls Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point - Stows away in its own pocket - Reflective logo Specifications:
- Tyono? 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon - Weight:
155 g / 5.5 oz - Fit:
Athletic Fit, Hip Length Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
If you are interested in Arc’teryx Squamish Hoody, discover also other running & triathlon products related to Arc’teryx in the Men´s clothing department and Jackets catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Arc’teryx squamish hoody
Mark Wu - 09/02/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE