`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Extremely light and compressible, this hooded windshell features ultralight minimalist construction and stows in the chest pocket for maximum packability.
Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, this very light layer provides simple, effective shelter.
Use the Squamish Hoody when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable midlayer.
VERSATILITY IN MOTION:
Arcteryx recognizes that the lightweight windshell is an outdoor essential and is used for a range of activities.
Freedom to move is key, so the Squamish Hoodys patterning and gusseting provide ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing.
Another aspect is weight.
At a scant 155g (5.5 oz) and extremely packable, the Squamish Hoody is easy to bring along, especially for those who move fast and light.
A BETTER HOOD:
Arcteryx puts incredible focus into every feature.
Everything has its reason, is developed and selected to maximize performance.
The Squamish Hoody features the Arcteryx StormHood.
Helmet compatible, the StormHood can be cinched with one-handed drawcords, pulling it tight to rotate with the head.
This provides ergonomic freedom and allows for improved vision while on the move.
- Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - Gusseted underarms - Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile Hood Configuration:
- Adjustable hood drawcords - Soft hood brim Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip - Micro corded zipper pulls Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off Hem Configuration:
- Adjustable hem drawcord - Drop back hem Pocket Configuration:
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point - Stows away in its own pocket Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective logo Specifications:
- Gossamera?100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Find out the Arc’teryx Squamish Hoody in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Men´s clothing sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Jackets products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at runnerinn.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE