`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A women?s midweight Merino wool baselayer bottom designed for prolonged all-round backcountry use, the Satoro AR leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex? STR 180 wool.
Each Nucliex? yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the durability of the nylon core.
Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit for maximum thermal efficiency and efficient moisture transfer.
- Breathable - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Warm-when-wet Construction:
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size - Merino wool adds comfort and warmth - Elastane helps maintain shape when wet Design:
- Ankle length Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Gusseted crotch Waist & Belt Configuration:
- Elasticized waist Specifications:
- Nucliex? STR - 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 81% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane - Weight:
155 g / 5.5 oz - Fit:
Satoro AR Yarn:
- Wool is renowned for its next-to-skin microclimatic comfort and odour control.
- Lighter weight wool fabrics are often fragile and are generally lower in abrasion resistantance.
- The Satoro AR is 180g/m² merino wool base layer, utilizes Core Spun Wool Technology.
- This technology combines 18.3 micron Merino wool fibres spun around a nylon core filament.
The nylon core provides a durable substrate that enables the fabric to be:
- 20% stronger in burst strength tests - 50% more abrasion resistant AR | All Around:
- Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Are you looking for Arc’teryx Satoro AR Bottom? At runnerinn you will find all types of Pants products from the best brands. For example from Arc’teryx, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE