`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A women?s midweight Merino wool baselayer bottom designed for prolonged all-round backcountry use, the Satoro AR leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex? STR 180 wool.
Each Nucliex? yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the durability of the nylon core.
Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit for maximum thermal efficiency and efficient moisture transfer.
- Breathable - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Warm-when-wet Construction:
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size - Merino wool adds comfort and warmth - Elastane helps maintain shape when wet Design:
- Ankle length Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Gusseted crotch Waist & Belt Configuration:
- Elasticized waist Specifications:
- Nucliex? STR - 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 81% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane - Weight:
155 g / 5.5 oz - Fit:
Satoro AR Yarn:
- Wool is renowned for its next-to-skin microclimatic comfort and odour control.
- Lighter weight wool fabrics are often fragile and are generally lower in abrasion resistantance.
- The Satoro AR is 180g/m² merino wool base layer, utilizes Core Spun Wool Technology.
- This technology combines 18.3 micron Merino wool fibres spun around a nylon core filament.
The nylon core provides a durable substrate that enables the fabric to be:
- 20% stronger in burst strength tests - 50% more abrasion resistant AR | All Around:
- Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Do you want to know which other related running & triathlon products Arc’teryx has? At runnerinn, you can buy all the necessary Pants items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Arc’teryx Satoro AR Bottom is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE