Light, hardwearing hybrid construction hooded softshell with a precision fit. Purpose built for rock and alpine climbing.The Psiphon FL is for alpinists who want a light softshell that frees them to move fast in technical terrain. Employing Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology to specifically place materials where they will deliver the greatest benefit, the Psiphon FL uses lightweight TerraTex™ softshell as its primary fabric, then reinforces key wear areas with durable, air permeable Fortius™ 1.0. TerraTex™ is ultralight, strong, and provides wind and weather resistance. It has a degree of stretch, and dries exceptionally quickly if wet. The Fortius™ 1.0 is used on the tops of the sleeves and shoulders to increase durability, enhance thermal management and add a higher level of performance stretch for extended mobility.
- RANGE OF MOTION: Always a focus of Arc’teryx design, functional, purpose-specific freedom of movement is designed into the Psiphon FL. The trim fit improves line of sight, minimizes fabric bulk under a harness, and is patterned to climb. Functional articulation is built into the hood and sleeves, and gusseted underarms extend range of motion and prevent the Psiphon from riding up while reaching. The versatile StormHood™ is highly adjustable, allowing it to move freely with the head, provide full coverage with minimal impact on vision, and to be worn with or without a helmet. Removable Hemlock™ inserts keep the Psiphon secure under a harness, and the full-zip front opening facilitates heat dump and makes it easy to take the Psiphon FL off and on as conditions change.
- FUNCTIONAL MINIMALISM: Moving fast and light requires gear that is disciplined in its design. Often what’s useful elsewhere becomes a hindrance on rock and ice, so each feature needs to be carefully evaluated to determine its necessity. The Psiphon FL reflects this attention to detail with its simple, effective, minimalist feature set. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system. Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it. This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation. Simple Velcro adjustments secure the cuffs and are easy to manipulate with gloves on, and a smart snap system secures the hood when not in use, keeping it from blowing around in the wind and obstructing vision. Pockets are simple and accessible.
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Ultra compact
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Three point adjustment for precision fit with or without a helmet
- Hidden snap allows hood to be secured in windy conditions when not in use
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
- Weight: 340 g / 12 oz
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Are you interested in Arc’teryx Psiphon FL Hoody? At this moment the product is in stock at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store. At runnerinn you can find more running & triathlon products from the brand Arc’teryx. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Arc’teryx Psiphon FL Hoody in just a few clicks. Discover runnerinn´s wide range of running & triathlon supports now.