`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
This is essential protection in a minimalist 125 gram package. Water resistant Lumin™ fabric cuts wind and drizzle, and integrated mesh panels under the arms mitigate body heat. The trim fit is streamlined but allows room for light layering. Reflective blazes improve visibility in low light, and a low profile pocket at the hip securely holds energy gel, a media player or smartphone, and serves as an integrated stuff sack for instant packability.
- Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
COMMITMENT TO ENDURANCE:
- Every effort is taken to build a jacket that can handle the realities of the trail while remaining exceptionally light and stowable. A commitment to endurance is evident in the craftsmanship and advanced ergonomic patterning.
- With its specialized run specific design, premium materials and a commitment to performance, the Incendo is a key jacket for serious runners. Worn with the Phase AR Beanie and an Accelerator LS top, poor weather is no excuse to stay inside.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
With Arc’teryx Incendo, it guarantees the best running & triathlon equipment. In addition, at runnerinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your running & triathlon store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Arc’teryx. Our team of running & triathlon experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Men´s clothing deal every time.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE