`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile, articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Snow-shedding - Breathable - Lightly insulated - Durable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface Patterning:
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort - Articulated elbows - No-lift gusseted underarms - Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab - Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Stretch-woven cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem - Laminated hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip - Two hand pockets with zippers - Two chest pockets with hidden zippers Specifications:
- Fortius 2.0??49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane - Weight:
485 g / 1 lb 1.1 oz - Fit:
Athletic Fit, Hip Length Technology:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers.
High degree of abrasion resistance.
- MX | Mixed Weather:
Designed for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Order now your Arc’teryx Gamma MX and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Arc’teryx Gamma MX, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Arc’teryx Gamma MX is in stock and the price is 261.95 $. With our variety of Jackets articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE