`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Arc’teryx new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
This wind-resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, highly wind-resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light fleece backer adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Weight: 495 g / 1 lb 1.5 oz
- Fit: Hip Length, Regular Fit
- Gamma: Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
- MX | Mixed Weather: Designed for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
If you are interested in Arc’teryx Gamma MX Hoody, discover also other products related to Arc’teryx in the Women´s clothing department and Jackets soft shell catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE