`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Crossing boundaries, the Gamma LT Jacket is designed for active outdoor use and styled for relaxed everyday living.
Constructed with an extremely durable non-insulated softshell textile with a soft inner face, this adaptive three-season jacket is equally at home in the mountains or around town.
- Weather resistant - Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Breathable - Highly durable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility - Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin Patterning:
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Gusseted underarms - Stretch wrist gussets - Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile Collar Configuration:
- Laminated chin guard - Soft brushed-lined collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Laminated hem - Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip - Two hand pockets with zippers - Embroidered logo Specifications:
- Burly? double weave?46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m².
A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin.
A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
515 g / 1 lb 2.2 oz - Fit:
Athletic Fit, Hip Length Technology:
- Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers.
High degree of abrasion resistance.
LT | Light Weight:
- Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Are you looking for Arc’teryx Gamma LT? At runnerinn you will find all types of Jackets products from the best brands. For example from Arc’teryx, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE