`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A motion-focused, water resistant runners shell that helps block wind and light precipitation.
Mesh venting under the arms helps regulate body heat, and the womens specific patterning offers a trim fit with maximum freedom of movement.
Reflective blazes improve visibility in low light, and a slight drop hem protects the lower back area.
The jacket compactly stows into its own pocket.
- Lumin? 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight.
The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
- Running is dynamic:
your whole body is moving, so freedom of movement is built into the jacket.
Articulated elbows bend with your arm to keep cuffs from riding up.
Gusseted underarms and a slight drop in the hem help prevent gaps when your reach is extended.
- Using innovative patterning, premium materials and a disciplined commitment to only essential features, every possible step was taken to shed weight.
At only 105 g (3.7 oz) the jacket provides coverage and performance without slowing you down.
Complete your cool weather system with a long sleeve Ensa top and the Cita ¾ Tight.
- Weather resistant - Breathable - Lightweight - Quick-drying - Wind resistant Construction:
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration Collar Configuration:
- Low profile collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem Pocket Configuration:
- Stows away in its own pocket - Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light Specifications:
- Mesh 100% polyester - Lumin??100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m².
Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns.
DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
110 g / 3.9 oz - Fit:
Trim fit Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
If you are interested in ARC TERYX Cita, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Women´s clothing products from the brand ARC TERYX have the highest manufacturing quality. ARC TERYX is designing exclusive running & triathlon products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your ARC TERYX Cita today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE