`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
As light and compressible as functionally possible, the Cerium SL down vest weighs a scant 120g (4.2 oz) but delivers exceptional warmth for its weight.
A minimalist midlayer for cold, dry situations, its lightweight packability also makes it useful as a warming layer for autumn belays, evenings at camp and spring backcountry ski rest periods.
GRAMS ARE SHAVED:
- The 850 fill power goose down?s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding.
The Arato? 7 nylon shell is a highly compressible fine denier taffeta that provides remarkable durability and windproof properties for exceptionally little weight.
Because the Cerium SL is intended as a midlayer, Arc?teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability.
True to detail, the Cerium?s zippers are minimized to reduce weight and bulk.
- Features and construction reflect disciplined, purpose driven design.
Down Composite Mapping? technology is used to strategically place synthetic Coreloft? insulation in areas prone to moisture.
The single chest pocket includes a removable stuff sack, elastic at the hem seals out drafts, and the collar is carefully patterned to provide coverage while layering comfortably under a shell.
A DWR treatment repels light precipitation.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Insulated - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft? synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth Collar Configuration:
- Insulated collar - Low profile collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Hem Configuration:
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with zip Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack Specifications:
- Coreloft? 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft? 40 (40 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ? 7 - 100% nylon - 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M) - Weight:
115 g / 4.1 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length:
68 cm / 26.8 in Technology:
Arcteryx Down Construction:
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions.
Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio - Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core - Highly compressible Cerium:
- Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most.
High warmth-to-weight ratio.
SL | Super Light:
- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls.
Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest has the official guarantee from the brand Arc’teryx. Buying in our online running & triathlon store, you will have Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 182.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE