`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
As light and compressible as functionally possible, the Cerium SL down vest weighs a scant 120g (4.2 oz) but delivers exceptional warmth for its weight.
A minimalist midlayer for cold, dry situations, its lightweight packability also makes it useful as a warming layer for autumn belays, evenings at camp and spring backcountry ski rest periods.
GRAMS ARE SHAVED:
- The 850 fill power goose down?s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding.
The Arato? 7 nylon shell is a highly compressible fine denier taffeta that provides remarkable durability and windproof properties for exceptionally little weight.
Because the Cerium SL is intended as a midlayer, Arc?teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability.
True to detail, the Cerium?s zippers are minimized to reduce weight and bulk.
- Features and construction reflect disciplined, purpose driven design.
Down Composite Mapping? technology is used to strategically place synthetic Coreloft? insulation in areas prone to moisture.
The single chest pocket includes a removable stuff sack, elastic at the hem seals out drafts, and the collar is carefully patterned to provide coverage while layering comfortably under a shell.
A DWR treatment repels light precipitation.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Insulated - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft? synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth Collar Configuration:
- Insulated collar - Low profile collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Hem Configuration:
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with zip Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack Specifications:
- Coreloft? 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft? 40 (40 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ? 7 - 100% nylon - 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M) - Weight:
115 g / 4.1 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length:
68 cm / 26.8 in Technology:
Arcteryx Down Construction:
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions.
Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio - Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core - Highly compressible Cerium:
- Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most.
High warmth-to-weight ratio.
SL | Super Light:
- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls.
Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Buy your favorite Men´s clothing models and enjoy running & triathlon. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest. If you have any doubt in buying Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest, get in contact with our team of professionals in running & triathlon via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE