As light and compressible as functionally possible, the Cerium SL down vest weighs a scant 120g (4.2 oz) but delivers exceptional warmth for its weight. A minimalist midlayer for cold, dry situations, its lightweight packability also makes it useful as a warming layer for autumn belays, evenings at camp and spring backcountry ski rest periods.
GRAMS ARE SHAVED:
- The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding. The Arato™ 7 nylon shell is a highly compressible fine denier taffeta that provides remarkable durability and windproof properties for exceptionally little weight. Because the Cerium SL is intended as a midlayer, Arc’teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability. True to detail, the Cerium’s zippers are minimized to reduce weight and bulk.
- Features and construction reflect disciplined, purpose driven design. Down Composite Mapping™ technology is used to strategically place synthetic Coreloft™ insulation in areas prone to moisture. The single chest pocket includes a removable stuff sack, elastic at the hem seals out drafts, and the collar is carefully patterned to provide coverage while layering comfortably under a shell. A DWR treatment repels light precipitation.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Chest pocket with zip
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
- Weight: 115 g / 4.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 68 cm / 26.8 in
Arcteryx Down Construction:
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
- Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most. High warmth-to-weight ratio.
SL | Super Light:
- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Are you looking for Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest? At runnerinn you will find all types of Vests products from the best brands. For example from Arc’teryx, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.