`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
As the lightest down piece in the collection it functions as a warm mid-layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Down Composite Mapping- strategically places Coreloft- synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup, down in the core and the hood provides maximum warmth.
The NEW super lightweight Thisela- face fabric with DWR provides light moisture protection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Breathable - Insulated - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft- synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth Collar Configuration:
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel - Insulated collar - Chin guard Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack Specifications:
- Coreloft- 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down - Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m².
A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Coreloft- 40 (40 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
165 g / 5.8 oz Technology:
Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most.
High warmth-to-weight ratio.
- SL | Super Light:
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls.
Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Discover Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest in stock and at the best price. Visit runnerinn, your online shop for running & triathlon equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE