`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
As the lightest down piece in the collection it functions as a warm mid-layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Down Composite Mapping- strategically places Coreloft- synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup, down in the core and the hood provides maximum warmth.
The NEW super lightweight Thisela- face fabric with DWR provides light moisture protection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Breathable - Insulated - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft- synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth Collar Configuration:
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel - Insulated collar - Chin guard Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs Hem Configuration:
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack Specifications:
- Coreloft- 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down - Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m².
A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Coreloft- 40 (40 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
165 g / 5.8 oz Technology:
Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most.
High warmth-to-weight ratio.
- SL | Super Light:
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls.
Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Buy now your Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest for only 175.45 $. Made by Arc’teryx, Arc’teryx Cerium SL Vest is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At runnerinn, we offer the best price of your favourite running & triathlon products. View our full range of Vests within our Men´s clothing department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE