`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
PUTTING DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS:
- Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft? synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders ? areas prone to contact with moisture.
850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT:
- DWR finish repels moisture so dont be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
- Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT vest is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
- Specialized construction:
light, elasticized hem:
binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
This is a piece you will want to live in.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Vest.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric - Great warmth-to-weight ratio - Compressible and packable - Breathable - Insulated - Durable Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft? synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard - Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Pocket Configuration:
- Two hand pockets with zippers Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack Specifications:
170 g / 6 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, Hip Length Materials:
- Coreloft? 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down - Airetica??100% nylon, 34 g/m².
Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
LT | Light Weight:
- Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Arcteryx Down Construction:
- Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions.
Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio - Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core - Highly compressible - For more information on Arcteryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
- Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most.
High warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls.
Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Discover the full range of running & triathlon products from Arc’teryx that we have in stock and at the best price. At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store allows you to buy online our top product Arc’teryx Cerium LT Vest from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE