`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed to stay unnoticed until it?s needed, the super lightweight, compressible waterproof/breathable Beta SL Jacket weighs a scant 315 grams (11.1 oz).
Made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, it delivers proven complete weather protection with a high level of breathability.
- As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL?s performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX® fabric, N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, is used.
Waterproof and highly breathable, the fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity.
As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk.
However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
SIMPLICITY IN ACTION:
- The goal was to pare the Beta SL to its essence and achieve specific functional requirements for the lowest possible weight.
Careful, efficient construction techniques allow Arc?teryx to use micro seam allowances and tiny (13 mm) GORE® seam tape.
The Trim fit reduces fabric requirements and improves breathability.
Carefully articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement without adding bulk.
The low profile Stormhood? offers complete coverage with a streamlined design.
This is a true minimalist?s hardshell, designed to be light, small and efficient.
- Waterproof - Windproof - Breathable - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Laminated high-strength hanger loop - Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight - Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness - DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - GORE-TEX® two-layer construction - Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm) - Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort - Gender specific patterning - Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - No-lift gusseted underarms - Laminated brim - Trim-fitting StormHood? - Adjustable hood drawcords - Laminated chin guard - WaterTight? external zippers - Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain - WaterTight? full length front zip - Micro corded zipper pulls - Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off - Laminated hem - Adjustable hem drawcord - Two hand pockets with WaterTight? zippers - Note:
Our WaterTight? zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof.
We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture - Embroidered logo Specifications:
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology - Weight:
315 g / 11.1 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, Hip Length Technology:
- All around mountain use garments:
room for layers:
helmet compatible hoods:
SL | Super Light:
- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
With Arc’teryx Beta SL you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Arc’teryx and their running & triathlon products, visit the categories of the running & triathlon products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE