`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels?made with Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology?increase active use breathability and mobility.
A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-wicking - Breathable - Insulated - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Composite construction - Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility Patterning:
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar - Mid-height collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem Pocket Configuration:
- Internal chest pocket - Two hand pockets Specifications:
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology?88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m².
A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort.
Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Luminara?Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish.
A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft insulation - Tinthan 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m².
20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish.
This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon Technology:
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture.
Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
- LT | Light Weight:
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle - Do not bleach - Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting - Do not iron - Do not wring - Do not dry clean.
What do you think about finding Arc’teryx Atom LT Vest with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our running & triathlon store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Arc’teryx. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE