`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels?made with Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology?increase active use breathability and mobility.
A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-wicking - Breathable - Insulated - Lightweight - Compressible and packable - Wind resistant Construction:
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Composite construction - Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility Patterning:
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use Collar Configuration:
- Soft brushed-lined collar - Mid-height collar Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap Hem Configuration:
- Drop back hem Pocket Configuration:
- Internal chest pocket - Two hand pockets Specifications:
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology?88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m².
A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort.
Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation.
Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Luminara?Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish.
A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft insulation - Tinthan 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m².
20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish.
This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon Technology:
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture.
Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
- LT | Light Weight:
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle - Do not bleach - Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting - Do not iron - Do not wring - Do not dry clean.
Discover the full range of running & triathlon products from Arc’teryx that we have in stock and at the best price. At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store allows you to buy online our top product Arc’teryx Atom LT Vest from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE