`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Super lightweight and compact, waterproof jacket constructed using GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology and designed with essential climbing features such as a helmet compatible StormHood? and Hemlock? harness blocker:
ideal as a packable emergency storm jacket for alpine or multipitch climbing.
- Patterned using e3D technology for a trim, clean, climbing friendly fit, and pared to only essential features, the design, materials and build make this the lightest Arcteryx waterproof shell.
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is one of the most compact waterproof/breathable fabrics that also meets Arc?teryx standards for durability for its intended use.
Highly packable, it packs into its? stuff sack taking up less than 1L of space and can be clipped to your harness for quick access while climbing.
- Innovative construction and patterning work with lightweight materials to shed grams.
The 1.6 mm micro-seam allowance reduces weight and bulk without sacrificing strength, as does the use of 13 mm GORE® seam tape.
Even the zipper pulls use an ultralight cord.
- An ultralight shell that is all about minimizing weight and bulk without sacrificing advanced performance.
It is thoughtfully designed emergency storm protection for fast and light alpine climbing, and works in tandem with the Alpha SL Pant to deliver the confidence to perform even in highly adverse weather conditions.
- Waterproof - Windproof - Breathable - Lightweight - Compressible and packable Construction:
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight - DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface - Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness - Narrow GORE® seam tape Design:
- One-hand adjustable drawcords Patterning:
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort - Gender specific patterning - Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility - Articulated elbows - No-lift gusseted underarms Hood Configuration:
- Helmet compatible StormHood? Collar Configuration:
- Laminated chin guard Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- WaterTight? external zippers - Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain - Micro corded zipper pulls - WaterTight? full length front zip Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off Hem Configuration:
- Adjustable hem drawcord - Laminated hem - Drop back hem - Harness HemLock? inserts keep jacket in position under harness Pocket Configuration:
- Chest pocket with WaterTight? zip - Note:
Our WaterTight? zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof.
We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture Integrated Features:
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness Specifications:
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology - Weight:
265 g / 9.3 oz - Fit:
Trim fit, with e3D patterning, Hip Length Technology:
- Climbing and alpinism focused pieces:
harness compatible length and waistline:
chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness:
maximum articulation for overhead motions:
helmet compatible hoods:
highest possible durability-to-weight ratio:
emphasis on lightweight materials.
SL | Super Light:
- Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
What do you think about finding Arc’teryx Alpha SL with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our running & triathlon store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Arc’teryx. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE