`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Superior 4 takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. The upper has been completely redesigned in a wrap-around style for added security and support; the midsole features Altra’s proprietary Quantic™ foam, while the outsole is now made of our sticky MaxTrac™ rubber. To top it off, the rounded heel and improved lug pattern is made to fly down the trail with ease and speed.
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop PlatformTM
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Midsole: Altra QuanticTM
- Outsole: MaxTracTM Rubber with TrailClawTM
- Upper: Seamless wrap-around engineered knit
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed with removable StoneGuard™
- FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height 21mm
- Midsole: Quantic ™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ with TrailClaw™
- Upper: Wrap-Around Knit
Footshape™ Toe Box:
- Allows Your Toes To Relax And Spread Out Naturally For More Comfort And Stability In Uphill Climbs And Downhill Descents.
Zero Drop™ Platform:
- Places Your Heel And Forefoot The Same Distance From The Ground To Encourage Proper, Low-Impact Form Throughout Your Trail Run.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
Order now your Altra Superior 4 and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Altra Superior 4, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Altra Superior 4 is in stock and the price is 118.95 $. With our variety of Trail running articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
lightweight zero drop ,trail runner
James Thornton - 31/03/2019
i purchased these after moving to a slightly different area and also increasing my weekly mileage so i needed something slightly more substantial than the merrell vapor glove 3's that i had before. the shoes are extremely comfortable, and build quality looks good, i've currently run roughly 80 miles and can see no wear at all. the sole provides ample grip on trails and gravel tracks alike, without being so lumpy as to feel squishy when running any road or pavement sections. the zero drop ,promotes a natural neutral running style and would take some getting used to if you're transitioning from a more classic style shoe, but has been a lovely and forgiving shoe for me as i had sometimes suffered from lower calf pain with my previous shoes. fit-wise these shoes fit slightly smaller than all my previous shoes, i would possibly recommend selecting a half size smaller than used to, especially with the large toe-spread section at the front of the shoe. all in all, i would recommend this shoe to anyone running trails, hopefully the build quality holds up for many miles to come!
Anna malave - 12/02/2019
They are super comfortable, my partner spends a number 46 and weigh very little, is very happy with this purchase
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE