`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Why mess with perfection? Last year’s award-winning favorite is back with the same look and feel as its predecessor, but with new color options and sidewall reinforcement. The FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out in uphill and downhill trail conditions while the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps you maintain proper form across long distances. TrailClaw™ outsole technology features canted lugs beneath your metatarsals for ultimate gripping in gnarly terrain. A removable StoneGuard™ rock protection plate protects your feet from sharp rocks and is removable for use on less demanding terrain.
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Backpacking, Off Road Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Natural Foot
- Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Weight: 8.7 oz./247 g.
- Stack Height: 21mm
- Midsole: EVA/A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: TrailClaw™ Sticky Rubber Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard™ Rock Protection
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Foot Shape: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Abound: Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
- Gaiter Trap: This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Innerflex: Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
- Trail Claw: This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and claws near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in uphill and downhill conditions.
Altra Superior 2.0 has the official guarantee from the brand Altra. Buying in our online running & triathlon store, you will have Altra Superior 2.0 at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 51.45 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Roberto perez - 24/12/2018
It is the third that I caught in less than two months, great price quality. They fit the foot quite well. To put some stick, the wear of the front studs with very few kms. Maybe they are better for lanes than for technical terrain.
Santi - 19/11/2018
Very good shoe but the size is small, important fact to consider when one of the advantages of the shoes is that they must leave freedom to the toes
Nicola - 24/04/2018
Excellent minimalist shoe suitable for those who want to compete or already has a lot of mastery of running technique
Top altra 2.0
Miguel Reyes - 08/12/2016
a very good shoe that due to its drop, 0 is for someone who already has good running technique and wants to go more protected than minimalist slippers. It is what I was looking for long distances.
Altra the best option
Lorenzo - 21/11/2016
very good for my best
Jordan - 03/11/2016
As I struggle to find any trail shoe that fits my very wide feet, Altra seems to be one of my few choices. The Superior 2.0 has great grip and provides cushioning while still being a minimal shoe. So far a great trail shoe!
Giovanni - 17/10/2016
Beyond expectations great product
My first couple's altra
Tom - 10/10/2016
plus: - gives a lot of confidence on uneven terrain with zero drop, and wide forefoot - good cushioning - removable "rock plate", without which the shoe very smooth and light (and do not need to be-trails) minus - zero drop asks for modification of calves and Achilles tendon - give little lateral support (pronation) - sustainability remains to be seen, I find very thin fabric used
My best shoes trail
AGULLEIRO%20DIAZ - 02/10/2016
Superior 2.0 Altra are the best shoes I have ever tasted trail. They are fairly light, with 280 grams of weight for my number (EUR 44.5). Very flexible sole objective if the template rock-guard they bring, which is not at all necessary for me (I tested by aggressive land full of rocks and, with light cushioning series have, is not used templates I They make it totally dispensable). They have a taqueado with an average aggression that grips well on clay, grass and dry rock. At the moment I have not been able to use on wet or on mud rock. Like all Altra they have a zero drop, with the heel and toe at the same height, which for me gives more stability to the ankle. They have no correction tread and the upper is little protection and very light, which for me, too, are advantages. For them out a defect, just I find one; and that the cords are too short, at least for the way in which I ato, double knot. RunnerInn service, as always, was impeccable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE