`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Originally inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 is completely updated and revamped. An Altra EGO? midsole for plush cushion and ultimate energy return; a knit upper for durability, and integrated Stabilipods? for enhanced support. The same sweet GuideRail? system is still here to help steer a tired or pronating foot, and with the addition of Altra EGO? in the midsole and knit in the upper, this shoe is even more resilient, comfortable and cushioned than before.
FootShape? Toe Box:
- Altras FootShape? Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
Zero Drop? Platform:
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop? Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- Midsole: Altra EGO?
- Outsole: FootPod?
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Platform: Fully cushioned Zero Drop? platform and FootShape? Toebox
- Other Features: GuideRail?, Stabilipod?
- Stack Height: 30 mm
- Weight: 11.2 oz / 318 g
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy Altra Paradigm 4 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Men´s shoes category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Very Comfortable, Great Support. Solved my forefoot pain.
Paul - 08/02/2019
i ran in brooks adrenaline gts for many years, which gave great support, but i always suffered from forefoot pain when running over 8 miles (i suspect metatarsalgia or mortons neuroma), so i was keen to find an alternative as this got worse. i tried some nb shoes, which weren't supportive enough for me and then after attending a running clinic to transition to forefoot running i also tried some zero drop ,newton kismet 2's, which were lovely to run in, but made the pain worse. i then came across altra and liked the design thinking behind the brand, so tried a pair of paradigm 3's and they have made running long distances virtually painless. i've just bought these paradigm 4's in grey & red with black laces. they are every bit as comfortable and a better looking design than the 3's, so i'm very pleased with my purchase. it seems that the zero drop ,design, with wide foot shaped toe box to allow the toes to spread and plenty of cushioning under the whole length of the foot is what was needed. great design altra! for reference: i'm 1.75m tall, 67kg & uk size 7.5 in the altra paradigm. i was also uk7.5 in brooks adrenaline.
Suitable for full and ultra marathon
Fuminori - 06/02/2019
The knit upper is soft and breathable, so it is very comfortable. Even though it has enough cushion,but it is so stable. The color of the string was black different from the photo. Suitable for full marathon and ultra marathon. I like it.
Bart - 02/10/2018
Fine shoe for good price! And smooth delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE