`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Lone Peak 4 is a fresh take on Altras original trail shoe with several significant updates. The new upper will include the same integrated tongue as the previous version but now with static webbing for better cinching ability, a flexible strap overlay for a roomier forefoot fit and a sandpaper textured toe cap. In addition, breathability is improved by way of draining mesh in the heel and forefoot and the decoupled nature of the TrailClaw?, as well as multi-directional, carved lugs for improves traction and reduced weight. To top off this already awesome shoe the StoneGuard? is completely updated to resemble the skeletal structure of a foot for better performance and dynamic flexibility.
FootShape? Toe Box:
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard? offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound?
- Outsole: MaxTrac? Rubber with TrailClaw?
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
At this moment, Altra Lone Peak 4 is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At runnerinn, you can find other products that complement into our Men´s shoes catalogue and particularly into our Trail running category. We have a variety of Trail running to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Angelo prece - 19/02/2019
I used the previous model, the 3.5, to cover the 900 km of the Camino de Santiago and have proved excellent both for comfort and durability. I tried a little this model but I can certainly say that I seem even better than the previous version. I absolutely recommend it.
Marti - 10/01/2019
For the moment very well, happy with them, they respond to what I was looking for. I recommend them.
Top, top, top
Andre vicente - 28/12/2018
Very nice shoes, very good comfort, extra quality! Used during a trail of 160 km, no rocks or very little, paths, a little mud, snow, freezing rain ... The shoes have never been in default. On arrival, the feet, ankles, etc. ... intact Given the distance, I would have liked to have a slightly thicker sole for even more comfort. You can go there with confidence!
Nice trail shoes
Dimitra - 16/10/2018
Excellent room in the toes, perfect fit and great traction. My gaiters.
Altra Lone Peak 4
Jason Hawen - 11/10/2018
Excellent quality, extra wide toe box allows for lot's of toe room on long runs. Great breathability and drains well when wet. Great price and fast delivery 5 star service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE