`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Named after eleven thousand feet of pure Utah peak ruggedness, the Lone Peak 3.0 is the latest version of the trail shoe that started it all for Altra. We added additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back. The outsole has been re-designed and specd up with the all new MaxTrac? outsole, offering more grip in all conditions. The StoneGuard? has been sandwiched between the midsole and outsole to offer extra protection from those rocks trying hard to go after your feet. And your toes will be loving life in the luscious FootShape? toe box up front. The legend continues with the Lone Peak 3.0.
- Weight: 9.7 oz. /275 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShape? Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop? Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound? Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw?
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard? Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap? Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
If you want to know more about Altra Lone Peak 3 or other products of the brand Altra in the Men´s shoes category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Trail running collection, you can choose products from Altra, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Altra lone peak 3
Amid - 01/09/2017
Great shoe. Lots of toe room. light and comfortable. Lets my foot take its natural shape instead of painfully forcing my toes to a center design shoe.
Misha - 30/06/2017
Great shoe, nice stability and zero drop, comfort with only slight build-up.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU