`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Escalante was such a hit that its hard to imagine it getting better, but believe it or not, it did! The 1.5 version features an updated knit with 360 degree reflectivity, increased breathability, tongue stay, new color patterns and sleeker heel cup. This new upper coupled with that same powerfully plush feeling of Altra EGO? under foot creates the perfect combo of high performance and comfort.
FootShape? Toe Box:
- Altras FootShape? Toe Box toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maximum stability and power.
Zero Drop? Platform:
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop? Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Fitness / Cross-Training, Walking
- Weight: 7.9 oz / 224 g
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop? platform and FootShape? Toebox
- Stack Height: 24 mm
- Midsole: Altra EGO?
- Outsole: Footpod?
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Other Features: Altra EGO, FootPod, FootShape
If you are looking for an online store specialized in running & triathlon equipment, discover runnerinn. As Altra authorized dealer, all of our running & triathlon products have the full manufacturer warranty of Altra. Select one of our Men´s shoes categories and discover the range of Men´s shoes products that we have for your favorite activity like Altra Escalante 1.5. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Jc - 14/01/2019
Having tried the old Escalante, these are very similar, the range of colors is very successful, the old ones were quite "ugly", in terms of their use, I notice a better grip on the heel and I get the impression that they are somewhat less soft than the others. But they are still quite soft, comfortable, light and fast
Running on pillows
Russ - 04/10/2018
these are brilliant! one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn (previous shoe was adidas boston boost) but they feel fast too. the zero drop ,will take a bit of getting used to for those who normallly run in high-heeled shoes but you should adapt quite quickly. fantastic!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE