You should know that the Chia seed is a natural product that is a fundamental part of the daily diet of the best runners in the world, the Raramuri or Tarahumara, a Mexican Indian tribe, which lives in Copper Canyon (Mexico) In an area of very difficultt acces.
Here is the snack that athletes likes you have been waiting for. Your first salty energic bar! Now you can enjoy your favorite sport with a snack you’ll want to take at any time of day, without consuming sweet products.
SALTY SNACK BAR is composed of more than 90% natural products, including:
- Fruit like dates and figs, which provide a large carbohydrate load
- Vegetables like zucchini and tomatoes, high in nutrients.
- Almonds, which provide beneficial fats to the body
- Chia seeds, high in Omega 3, magnesium, potassium, zinc, .... which provide:
- 7 times more Omega 3 than Atlantic Salmon. It is the vegetable with the highest omega-3 content.
- 8 times more phosphor than whole milk.
- 5 times more calcium compared to milk.
- 4 times more magnesium than Broccoli.
- 2 times more potassium than bananas.
- It has more antioxidants than Blueberries.
- Provides all essential Amino Acids.
- 8 Vitamins to help energy production.
- Amylopectin, the Carbohydrate for faster digestion.
This product is designed to:
- To take before any workout.
- Recovering after exercise and competition.
- Quench your appetite between meals.
- As energy food during a long distance race or long training sessions.
- INDIAN FLAVOR (94% natural), with a sweet and salty and irresistible aroma of spices.
- Gluten free.
- 60 gr per unit- 24 units per pack.
- Dates, figs, dried tomato, sunflower, Seeds, Pumpkin seeds, zucchini dried, Chia Seeds, Oregano Basil, Curry, Rice Flakes, Almonds, Glucose Fructose Syrup, amylopectin, Salt, vitaminico Complex (B1, B12, B2, B3, B5 , B6, B9, C, E).
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Nutritional Information: (100 g / 60 g)
- Proteins 7,1 g / 4,3 g
- Carbohydrate 65,1 g / 39,1 g of which sugars 41,6 g / 25 g
- Lípidos (Fats) 9,1 g / 5,5 g
-Fiber 3,4 g / 2 g
- Sodium 0,3 g / 0,18 g
- Energy value: 371 kcal / 222,6 kcal
- Vitamins content: For bar (60g)
- Vitamin C 46,7 mg (70 % RDA)
- Vitamin B1 0,64 mg (59 % RDA)
- Vitamin B2 0,8 mg (58 % RDA)
- Vitamin PP 9,3 mg (58 % RDA)
- Vitamin B6 0,81 mg (58 % RDA)
- Vitamin B12 0,68 µg (68 % RDA)
- Vitamin B5 3,5 mg (58 % RDA)
- Folic Acid 116,8 µg (58 % RDA)
- Vitamin E 7,2 mg (60 % RDA)
- RDA Recommended Daily Allowance per 100 gr of product.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy 226ers Salty Snack Bar Indian 60 g with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Nutrition category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.