`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The mixture includes minerals, mainly sodium. This is removed by perspiring. A sharp decrease in sodium can cause muscle cramps, weakness, and, in extreme cases hyponatremia. Its presence in the body increases the rate of water absorption, delays fatigue and decreases the proportion of urine, increasing fluid levels.There are situations of maximum physical requirement where a gel product is
- Easy carry.
- Ease of use.
- Maximum amount of energy available and highly concentrated.
But this is not enough, we must:
- Taking especial care of the origin and quality of the ingredients, providing
carbohydrates of organic origin.
- Provide 10% carbohydrate intake and water (25 g Gel + 250 ml water).
- Its small size allows for easy intake with the correct amount of water.
- Bigger sized energy gels makes it more difficult to mix and drink.
- Using a great mix of carbohydrates (46% amylopectin and 27% maltodextrin + fructose + 27% glucose) guarantees a sustained release of energy.
- Also provides, sodium and potassium in controlled amounts allowing the combination with other products and reduce potential stomach problems.
Depending on your requirements you can choose gels without caffeine or with different amounts of Caffeine:
- Preserves glycogen deposits.
- Mobilizes fatty acids.
- Slows down fatigue during aerobic work.
- It increases muscle contraction strength.
- ENERGY GEL Strawberry & Banana. Caffeine free. Demanding and maintained speeds.
- ENERGY PLUS Fresh Lemon. With 25 mg of caffeine. Variable speeds, high
performance (mountain sports...).
- START ENERGY Black Coffee. With 50 mg of caffeine. When needing maximum energy (starts, speed changes, sprints...).
Combine it if you need:
- More mineral salts. SALTS Electrolytes 1 capsule per hour + 250 ml of water or 500 ml per hour of ISOTONIC DRINK.
- Liquid energy. ENERGY DRINK 500 ml per hour.
- Solid food. 1 ENDURANCE FUEL BAR per hour + water.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Glucose organic syrup, fructose organic syrup, amylopectin, water, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and caffeine (in the lemmon-flavored and coffe-flavored gels).
Are you looking for materials from 226ers and specially 226ers Energygrel Coffee 25gr? At runnerinn, you can find a complete list of Nutrition products and running & triathlon accessories. Place all your orders through our online store runnerinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special running & triathlon promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE