Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Hispalis is a high-performance neutral shoe for people requiring significant cushioning. Made to run where no-one has run before.
- Upper made of nylon, PU and TPU removing seams and reducing weight.
- Consistent heel and midsole design preventing deformation.
- 360 System for sole and upper mounting providing natural weight distribution on foot strike.
- GLOVE SYSTEM technology for the mount between the insole and the upper providing greater comfort with less weight. Both pieces are sewn together flat, without prominent seams, thus retaining the rounded shape of the foot.
- Heel buttress providing better protection against chafing and greater comfort thanks to the lasts more ergonomic shape.
- Made using VTS ventilation technology allowing for greater airflow within the shoe, keeping foot temperature constant.
- JOMA SPORTECH technology avoiding seams and other rigid objects, thus creating a more comfortable structure, with greater flexibility and an improved fit to the foot.
- Its thickness is variable depending on the protection and toughness required by each area.
- Insole and midsole manufactured in EVA with a perforated cell system allowing for improved cushioning and faster shape recovery.
- Midsole composed of a lower Phylon layer stabilising foot strike and providing cushioning, and a further segmented Phylon layer adjusting to your foot strike from landing to take-off, leading to a seamless transition.
- There is also a layer of PVC to prevent the midsole Phylon from deformation.
- The PULSOR system, a gel segment cushioning and absorbing the foot strike impact enhancing momentum. The sole contains a single piece of TPU reducing heel and toe-cap movements thus preventing flexion and torsion and providing stability.
- Extremely tough rubber sole to increase wear and tear resistance in the landing zone. Divided into perpendicular sections to adjust to the foot when it strikes the ground.
- A cushioning system formed by a segment of gel which cushions and absorbs foot strike impact enhancing the runners momentum.
- A piece of TPU located in the narrowest part of the sole to avoid awkward rotation between the front and back part of the foot, thus achieving greater stability.In the upper range of the running models it is supplemented by a central triangular piece increasing the soles consistency.In a tennis shoe it is located in the midsole to keep the tread firm during lateral movements.
- A technology providing the sole with greater durability thanks to high resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the life of the shoe.
- Injected rubber which means that there are no seams or other rigid materials in the upper part of the shoe.Providing lightness, comfort, increased flexibility and better adjustment to the foot.Its thickness is variable depending on the protection and resistance required by each area.
- A grooved flex system placed ergonomically on the sole to offer the best transition from heel to toe at every step.At the heel it only allows for the bending of the sole, providing better grip and more natural and flexible movement.
Full Dual Pulsor:
- Double phylon system using different densities to optimize cushioning. With greater density comes greater stability, while a lower density increases lightness. This technology gives the sportsperson flexibility and better cushioning upon foot strike.
- A ventilation system allowing for greater airflow within the shoe, keeping foot temperature constant.
C2S (Cell Cushion System):
- Insole and midsole manufactured in EVA with a perforated cell system allowing for improved cushioning and faster shape recovery.When moving this segment expands providing cushioning and favouring the sportspersons momentum.
- A buttress at the heel providing better protection and greater comfort thanks to the new lasts more ergonomic shape.The outside sections are manufactured using highly-resistant microfibre and the buttress inside is made of PVC and Foam.
- A mounting system between the midsole and the upper providing greater comfort and reducing weight resulting in a single piece.Both parts are sewn together flat and without prominent seams.
- Manufacturing system for sole and upper mounting providing natural weight distribution on foot strike.
- Material used for the midsole and the insole enhancing cushioning by absorbing foot strike.This component is characterised by recovering it shape with greater ease in the transitional movement phase.
Sur runnerinn, nous nous attachons à vous proposer des modèles de Chaussures femme issus des dernières tendances en matière de running et triathlon . Vous êtes à la recherche d´un article de notre catalogue Chaussures femme et plus précisemment du Joma Hispalis? Vous trouverez certainement l´article de Chaussures femme qu´il vous faut sur notre boutique en ligne de running et triathlon .
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS