More Features, More Satellite Power Behind our Toughest, Brightest Touchscreen
- 3' sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Dual battery system ? 2 AA batteries or optional rechargeable internal NiMH pack
- Oregon 600:
- With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, Oregon 600 opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.
- Touch and Go:
- Oregon 600 has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we?ve ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
- Double Your Power:
- Oregon 600 features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. Use the optional rechargeable NiMH pack (not included) or traditional AA batteries ? NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
- Get Your Bearings:
- Oregon 600 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where youre heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Oregon 600 locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- Share Wirelessly:
- With Oregon 600 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch ?send? to transfer your information.
- Add Maps:
- Adding more maps to Oregon is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail; add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail; plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water; or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required). You can even display and enter grid references in Irish Grid (IG) or in the new Irish Transverse Mercator (ITM) grid.
- Load All the Geocaches:
- No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. Oregon 600 can hold up to 4 million. Download every cache on OpenCaching.com. Load caches using your favorite program or website that supports GGZ files. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. View cache photos. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Connect to chirp-enabled caches. Record your logs in the field. Do it all.
- Plan Your Next Trip:
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- Display Brightness:
- Reflective display technology uses external light, such as sunlight, in combination with the device?s LED backlight to increase brightness and viewing. Plus, you conserve power by not having to turn the backlight up.
- Dual Orientation:
- View maps and data in portrait or landscape mode. Landscape mode is great for typing and road navigation.
- Advanced Elevation Plot:
- Full Track view lets you see the entire elevation plot and quickly move your zoomed view to any place on the plot. Future Plot uses your mapping data to show what to expect ahead.
- Improved Trip Computer:
- Get 33 percent more data on screen at once with new layout options. Add multiple pages of data fields, each customizable to 1 of 4 layouts: 2 large, 1 large and 4 small, 6 small or 8 small.
- Activity Tracking (Calendar):
- Track your accumulated activities, waypoints and geocaches; tracks on the day you do them.
- Advanced Waypoint Management:
- All data is displayed and editable on 1 screen. Delete 1 or multiple waypoints at a time from the Waypoint Manager menu.
- Wireless Capable: Bluetooth and ANT:
- Now you can wirelessly transfer large files such as photos, geocaches, adventures, routes and Custom Maps between Oregon 600-series devices (or with Garmin Basecamp Mobile). Plus, new technology allows your routes, waypoints and tracks to transfer up to 50 times faster. Oregon is also ANT+ wireless compatible for heart rate, cadence, chirp and tempe sensors.
Launch apps, switch Profiles, apply settings and start navigating with 1 touch.
- Dashboards/nüvi Mode:
- Dashboards let you hide and show more functions to your favorite app. With this at-a-glance information, you can multi-task without having to disable the app.
- Oregon 600
- Worldwide basemap
- USB/charging cable
- Carabiner clip
- Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD : 2.4' x 4.5' x 1.3' (6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.5'W x 2.5'H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3' diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type : transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight : 7.4 oz (209.8 g) with batteries
- Battery : 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional)
- Battery life : 16 hours
- Waterproof : Yes (IPX7)
- Floats : No
- High-sensitivity receiver : Yes
- Interface : high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap : Yes
- Preloaded maps : no
- Ability to add maps : Yes
- Built-in memory : 1.5 GB
- Accepts data cards : microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 4000
- Routes : 200
- Track log : 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Features & Benefits:
-Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) : Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
-Electronic compass : Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
-Touchscreen : Yes
-Barometric altimeter : Yes
-Camera : no
-Geocaching-friendly : Yes (Paperless)
-Custom maps compatible : Yes
-Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) : Yes
-Hunt/fish calendar : Yes
-Sun and moon information : Yes
-Tide tables : productTemplate.tab.specs.picklist.yes_with_optional_bluechart
-Area calculation : Yes
-Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) : Yes
-Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) : Yes (plus images and custom maps)
-Picture viewer : Yes
-Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) : Yes
Si vous êtes à la recherche de Garmin Oregon 600, vous avez trouver la boutique parfaite pour faire vos achats parmi notre catalogue de Moniteurs de fréquence cardiaque et gps. Nous disposons par ailleurs de produits complémentaires à Garmin Oregon 600 pas chers dont vous pouvez bénéficier durant nos promotions, soldes et ventes flash. Avec notre offre plus que complète, vous trouverez à coup sûr ce qui vous intéresse pour réaliser vos achats de running et triathlon .